Crio Bru Latte

Crio Bru Latte, Plain Crio Bru and actual bag of cocoa beans. (4 oz. of Crio Bru per cup)

Mornings are for healthified hot chocolate. I have been drinking these lately and I love them. It is a nice antioxidant energy boost without the jittery caffeine buzz. (I have the caffeine sensitive gene.) If you can't live without your morning coffee, you could make a half coffee bean, half cocoa bean brew for a really delicious mocha.

I make mine in a Ninja coffee maker on the rich brew setting. You could also make this in a french press and let brew longer for a deeper chocolate flavor.

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp. Crio Bru grounds
1 oz. heavy cream (I have also successfully tried this with unsweetened cashew milk)
1 Tbsp. grated cacao butter
Sugar free sweetener to taste (I used Chocolate Cardamom Stevia)

How I latte:
Heat cream and cacao butter for 30 seconds in microwave.
Add sweetener.
Froth for 30 seconds.
Add grounds to coffee maker.
Brew on top of froth.

I top mine off with a little cinnamon.





















Comments

Popular Posts