Califlour Foods Raspberry Brie Pizza Aifryer Style


Califlour Foods Raspberry Brie Pizza
Califlour Foods Raspberry Brie Pizza
Today's blog is what I had for lunch. Below is my how-to since I used an air fryer instead of a traditional oven. The link to the original recipe is in the caption.

I decided to test this recipe out in the Ninja Foodi I received for Christmas. (If you want your own there is link for the same one I have below.)
I am finding that things do not take as long to cook in the Ninja Foodi.
I baked the Califlour Pizza crust for 10 minutes on the Air Bake setting at 400 degrees. As you can see my edges are blackened so I may reduce the temperature next time to 375 degrees.
Then I let it rest.
The original recipe calls for honey, I substituted sugar-free honey instead.
After assembling the pizza, I broiled it for 3 minutes on high.
I have to say this recipe was too good as I ate the whole thing. Guess who is having a smaller supper?

I was lucky enough to find these crusts at my local Wally World. If you can't find them at your local grocery I am including a link below.


       

Yes I have an amazon shopping addiction...but they have so many ingredients readily available. If you buy from my links I do get help spending more money for more ingredients. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It doesn't cost you more, it just gets you access to the same ingredients I used.

Comments

Popular Posts