Low Carb Cranberry Muffins with Sweetened Condensed Milk Topping


Cranberry Muffins almost like my grandmother used to make.
When I was little my grandmother made Cranberry Muffins with Sweetened Condensed Milk topping for Christmas. I have been wanting to recreate this treat for some time. Today was the day.

Ingredients:

2 tbsp. almond flour
2 tbsp. coconut flour
1.5 tbsp. Swerve Confectioners
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. butter flavored coconut oil (melted)
1/4 tsp. almond extract
1 egg
2 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. dried cranberries
1 tbsp. Vanilla SF Davinci

Directions:

Place dried cranberries and vanilla syrup together in a small container to reconstitute berries.

In a separate (microwaveable) mug mix together your flours, swerve and baking powder.
Add egg, almond extract, water and coconut oil.
Mix together.
Fold in your cranberries.

Place mug in microwave and cook for 1 min. If still moist continue to cook in 30 second increments.

I purchased the sweetened condensed milk topping from Ketoluxe. I simply warmed up about two tablespoons and poured over the top of my muffin.


As always, you will need to calculate your own carb count with the ingredients you use.
Mine came out to 5.7 Net Carbs for just the muffin. The sauce is 1net carb per serving.

Comments

Popular Posts